Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm in every random atom fathomable, the metaphysicist, from Saturn I pattern my lantern, the lyricist, exposing the difference between shallow bliss and painful awareness, disrobing Truth and reveling in her naked bareness, life lacks fairness and can be darker than His Airness, there are many miles in this race like an ethnic combination, call it a marathon or call it an abomination, I bring the paragon of predicate fusion from Indonesia, Original Syllable come wack? Forget it like amnesia, from high upon to Saigon, high on verbal illustration, herbal incineration brings me to a greater state of elevated meditation, I connect my points geometrically, with a noose for the obtuse, I write angles, or an equilateral, hurt a fellow man and the damage is collateral, or an isosceles, timeless, never obsolete, dying for wisdom, word to Socrates, melody fathered me, my rhymes contain powerful properties, with rhythm and ominous honesty, maggots connive and germs squirm in the earth and the dirt awaiting my arrival, until then it's all about time and rhymes for survival

3 comments:

  1. Can i use the image in my cousework?
    (BTEC NATIONAL DEPLOMA APPLIED SCIENCE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your lyrics are amazing. Intellectual and soulful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.atmos-analytical.co.uk are using your atom for a logo. Did you know?

    ReplyDelete